Mini Split AC and Ductless Air Conditioner For Dewitt, MI, Ingham County, Portland, Eaton County, Lansing, MI, and Surrounding Areas
Cooling Wherever You Want It
Ductless Mini-Split A/C by Gary’s Heating Service
Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioners are becoming a very popular alternative to more traditional cooling systems. They can enable you to control the temperature in one or more areas of your home, allowing you to choose which areas you want to cool.
How Ductless Air Conditioners Work
A mini-split heat pump consists of 4 components that can cool or heat both large areas of your home as well as individual rooms. A mini-split system consists of a compressor, condenser, expansion valve, and evaporator. For large homes that have rooms that always seem to be too hot or too cold, mini-split systems provide the right temperature for every season. Refrigerant circulates through copper coils and transforms it from liquid to vapor in a closed loop. Since one component is located outdoors, it provides silent operation indoors.
Mini Split AC
A mini-split (also called multi-zone) ductless system connects an outdoor unit to one or more indoor units. This enables you to control the temperature in several different zones of your home. Gary’s Heating Services offers Trane systems that will let you heat one zone while cooling another…at the same time.
This provides incredible flexibility. A bedroom could be cooler or warmer than a living room, allowing you to customize your comfort level for different environments within your home.
Since there is no ductwork to worry about, these systems can be installed almost anywhere. That gives you tremendous flexibility, but flexibility isn’t the only advantage provided by a mini-split ductless system.
Other advantages include:
- Better Indoor Air Quality – The unit filters outdoor air…and since there is no ductwork, contaminants and allergens aren’t collected and recirculated.
- A Variety of Comfort Levels – heat or cool areas individually for superior comfort and lower energy costs.
- Cost Savings – A mini-split heat pump is one of the most efficient ways to heat or cool your home.
- Seamless Installation – These systems don’t require the space of a traditional HVAC system. They’re simple to install and, in comparison, minimally invasive.
- Environmentally Friendly – No ductwork means no loss of conditioned air due to holes or leaks, plus you don’t heat or cool any rooms that don’t need it.
- Silent Operation – There’s no noisy ductwork or loud furnace. Inside units use low-powered fans to move air evenly throughout each space. That means you enjoy incredible comfort without the typical noise associated with traditional systems.
Ductless Air Conditioner
The professionals at Gary’s Heating Service have years of experience installing and servicing mini-split ductless systems. Our technicians can suggest the perfect installation location(s) for your system to maximize efficiency. When completed, you’ll appreciate the seamless installation process and professional look. AND you’ll love the quiet operation, different temperature zones, and energy savings.